- To listen to Realty Speak on the web (any device), click here to go to the Realty Speak Episodes page.
- On an iPhone or Apple device go to list of applications and open “The Podcast App” and search podcasts,
Realty Speak. Once it comes up, choose subscribe. All existing and future episodes are now accessible in the App.
- To listen on an Android device go to Google Play Store, search in apps for “Podcast Republic”, install.
After install, open the app and search podcasts, Realty Speak. Once it comes up choose subscribe.
All existing and future episodes are now accessible in the App.
- Realty Speak is also on Spotify. Search Realty Speak and it comes right up and once you save to your library it will always be there under your podcasts.
- To Listen on the Amazon Echo family of Echo, Dot, Show, Spot, Plus, Look, and Connect enable MyCast on your Amazon device.
To enable MyCast on Your Echo Device go to the menu and select Skills. Or, go to the Alexa Skills store on the Amazon.com website.
Search for MyCast, select it to open the skills detail page and select the Enable Skill option.
There are two ways to play a podcast from MyCast. Try out both methods and figure out which one works best for you.
The first way is a two-step process. First, get started with MyCast and, second, tell MyCast to search for the podcast you’re looking for.
“Alexa, open MyCast.”“Search for Realty Speak.”
The second way is to tell Alexa to find the show as you open MyCast. Keep in mind, you cannot pause your speech when you ask Alexa to do both steps, otherwise, she will not understand. “Alexa, open MyCast and search for Realty Speak.”
Below are the capabilities available once Alexa is playing a podcast. “Alexa, stop.” Stop playing the podcast. “Alexa, pause.” Pause playing the podcast. “Alexa, resume.” Resume playing the podcast.
Subscribe by Email & NEVER MISS a New Episode